No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Supply Chain Management Basics
As a supply chain grows in complexity, and companies increasingly source products and services from a more diverse and global set of suppliers, the job of managing the processes that ensure the steady and reliable flow of components and inputs has never been more difficult. This course introduces the core concepts and components of supply chain management, including supplier evaluation, logistics, inventory management, and other supply chain practices.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 10 hours
This program awards 1 CEU.
Access to this program is 180 days.
- Define supply chain management and understand its strategic role in organizations that source goods
- Explain the goals of effective supply chain management and procurement
- Analyze how organizations in a supply chain communicate and manage relationships
- Explain the supplier appraisal process and understand its role in supply chain management
- Formulate strategies for mitigating supply chain risk, and discuss the events that can create disruption in the supply chain
- Assess the major trends and issues shaping supply chain management today
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 299.00
Course Number : ME-298