No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Logistics and Distribution Management
This course explores the fundamental concepts and ideas of logistics and distribution management. It delves into the various logistics information management systems, analyzes their financial aspects and technological influences, and explains how to manage and measure their performance. This course is divided into modules that explain logistics management, inventory management, and warehousing and distribution. Throughout these modules, course participants will review and distinguish between inbound logistics, outbound logistics, reverse logistics, and third-party logistics; explore the tools and techniques for tracking and valuing inventory, including ABC analysis; and learn the functions of packaging and methods for transporting goods through simple and complex distribution channels.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 6 hours
This program awards 0.6 CEUs.
Access to this program is 180 days.
- Understand and analyze the various logistic information management systems
- Explain how to manage and measure logistics performance
- Define inventory and understand how to track and value inventory
- Demonstrate how to classify inventory using ABC analysis
- Explain the layout and operations of a warehouse or distribution center
- Understand the functions of packaging, the various modes of transportation, and both simple and complex distribution channels
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 149.00
Course Number : ME-239