No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Certificate in Accounting & Bookkeeping Studies - Online
** This program is Open Enrollment (fully online) and can begin once you recieve your log-in credentials, typically 2-3 business days **
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Contact Hours: 300 (an estimated time frame devoted to a course of study from start to finish that can vary from student to student)
The Certificate in Accounting and Bookkeeping Studies is for anyone who desires to have a better understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures or who desires to work in a bookkeeping/ accounting department. The Certificate in Accounting and Bookkeeping Studies is particularly well suited for anyone who has recently assumed some bookkeeping and/or accounting responsibilities; anyone who works in business and wants a foundation in bookkeeping and/or accounting, or anyone who wants better understanding of the principles of bookkeeping and/or accounting.
Our Certificate in Accounting and Bookkeeping Studies offers comprehensive training in many important areas, including:
- List and explain the steps in the Accounting Cycle
- Develop skills to record transactions in chronological order
- Interpret financial statements
- Identify components of the payroll process
- Identify the accounting procedures for working with accounts payable
- Identify the accounting procedures for working with accounts receivable
- Prepare and manage a budget in an organization
- Set up company information in QuickBooks
- Use financial statements to prepare and structure your budget
- Use Excel as a tool to organize and calculate information
- Interpret financial statements for the purpose of obtaining financing
The Certificate in Accounting and Bookkeeping Studies includes 10 courses:
- An Introduction to Accounting: The Accounting Cycle
- Journals, Ledgers and Worksheets
- Financial/Accounting Management
- Payroll Accounting
- Accounting for Accounts Payable
- Accounting for Accounts Receivable
- Budgeting Essentials
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Introduction to Excel
- Understanding Financial Statements
Please note: Course of study may be completed earlier than indicated and students retain access for one year from the date of enrollment.
Upon successful completion, students will be well-prepared to work in the Accounting field.
- Practical Experience
- Online Exercises
Instructor : JER
Dates : 12/22/21 to 01/05/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $2867.00
Course Number : J104