No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Leading and Managing Change
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Whether adopting new technology or adapting to a drastic shift in an organization's core focus, change is a constant in any successful business. Managers play a fundamental role in successful effecting changes across an organization, and meanwhile, humans, by nature, will often resist change out of fear of the unknown. This introductory course addresses the key issues managers face in a dynamic environment. By understanding the steps in effecting change and how to overcome resistance, a manager can successfully lead change at various levels of an organization.
Estimated time to complete: 4 hours
Access to this program is 90 days.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Discuss organizational change and the forms it can take
- Describe Kotters Eight Step Process recommended for implementing change successfully
- Outline Lewins model of change and discuss its limitations
- Identify the factors a leader or manager can employ to promote change
- Outline the change initiative planning process
- Explain the role of a leader in communicating change
- Discuss methods to foster participation
- Discuss the underpinnings of resistance to change and how to overcome it
- Discuss other models of change management (ADKAR, GE CAP, Cisco Change Roadmap)
- Match change management models to specific scenarios
- Understand strategic change and mastering a changing environment
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-226