Browse and Register for CPE Programs
No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Multiculturalism - 10/29/19
Our culture defines many aspects of how we think, feel, and act. It can be challenging to bridge cultural differences and bring employees together into a functioning team. This course will provide easy-to-use techniques for communicating across cultures, building teams, and promoting multiculturalism in the organization.
This workshop will help participants:
- Define what culture is and how it shapes the workplace
- Identify how stereotypes shape our perception
- Develop useful cross-cultural attitudes
- Communicate effectively across cultures
- Effectively engage with employees and constituents from different cultures
- Help teams overcome cross-cultural and virtual barriers
- Promote acceptance and awareness in your organization to help create a multicultural environment
Instructor : Rita Williams-Bogar, MBA, CPCU, ChFC
Dates : 10/29/19
Days : Weds
From : 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Fee : $ 65.00
Course Number : B025