Center for Continuing and Professional Education
Chinese Painting Mounting Workshop 3/2/13 (for paticipants who do not have art materials)
This workshop will introduce the basic Chinese scroll making knowledge and techniques. A particular emphasis will be placed on history, materials, and techniques of Chinese scroll making and mounting.
9:30am Sign in and assemble materials
10:00am to 12:00noon: Lecture and demonstration
1. Introduction to the art of Chinese scroll making.
2. Introduction of the techniques and materials used in Chinese scroll-making.
3. A basic technique: Tou, Chinese scroll making demonstration I.
4. Practice and individual critique.
12:00-1:00pm: Lunch break
1:00pm to 4:00pm: Demonstration and practice
1. A basic technique: Jiangpian, Chinese scroll making demonstration II.
2. Teaching collage and chine colle methods from Chinese mount technique
3. Practice and individual critique.
4. Final critique.
Registraion: $130 - Includes all imported artwork materials, lunch and refreshments.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT: A 20% discount is applied to all William Paterson Students. When registering please use your '@student.wpunj.edu' e-mail.
Please contact Johanna Fulgencio at (973) 720-3035 for further Information
Instructor : Professor Cong and Professor Liu
Dates : 03/02/13
Days : Sat
From : 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Fee : $ 130.00
Course Number : A001A
Not available for registration at this time please call 973-720-2354 for future dates.
William Paterson University
300 Pompton Road
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Website Comments: Contact Web Team