No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
UX and Website Design-Track
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
With a focus on career-ready learning, and delivered through a blend of essential reading, case studies and useful toolkits, this course will quickly make you familiar with the core principles and best practices in UX and Web design.
What you’ll learn:
- Website Design and Problem-Solving - In this module we’ll show you the questions you need to ask when creating your website. We show you how to measure what happens when customers visit your site, and how to improve their experience. (1hr. 36mins.)
- Design-Led Websites and Ecommerce - Your visitors are far more likely to become paying customers if you give them an easy to use experience. This module teaches you to think like your customers, and how to solve their problems. (3hrs. 21mins.)
- Graphic Design and Creative Skills - From imagery to sales copy, this module teaches you how to deliver brilliant, eye catching creative that resonates for your customers. (1hr. 33mins.)
- SEO for Websites - Learn how your customers find and interact with your website. Learn to improve user journeys and build a mobile friendly experience your visitors. (2hrs. 12mins.)
- Tracking Websites and Project Management - Your website looks and feels great, but do you know if your customers feel the same? Here, we teach you how to research their behavior with Analytics, and set clear identifiable goals for your site. (2hrs. 7mins.)
Instructor : Online
Dates : 04/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 445.00
Course Number : DMI-012
Class is unavailable at this time please call 973-720-2354 for more information or other course options