No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
The Effective Management Toolbox
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
There are a number of managerial factors that are vital in managing and leading. Becoming a better manager or leader is directly connected to how well you can master them. The Effective Manager's Toolbox is a suite of online modules designed to give managers a head start on managing issues correctly and professionally with less stress and fewer negative organizational circumstances. The modules offer learners an explanation of the managerial mindset that all managers and leaders must adopt to succeed.
Estimated time to complete: 15 hours
This program awards 1.5 CEUs.
Access to this program is 180 days.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Inhabit the managerial mindset
- Understand what employees want from their jobs
- Understand how managers lead
- Recognize the components of a managers job including enforcing policies and procedures, controlling expenses, dealing with subordinates and superiors, planning and budgeting, recruiting and developing talent, and solving problems
- Implement the qualities that make an effective leader
- Address real-world managerial problems in customer service, cost budgeting, cost cutting, and vendor relations
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Video content
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/05/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 299.00
Course Number : ME-238