Center for Continuing and Professional Education
Supply Chain Management 101
A consultant from Booz, Allen introduced the buzzword, "Supply Chain Management" several years ago. Today, SCM has grown far beyond a "buzzword."
The concept is a new way of operating the organization focusing on the real wants of the customer, processes that deliver on that promise, a breakdown of embedded silos and functions, and development of cross-functional teams who create and manage an end-to-end network of people and organizations.
Come join us for a half-day session that delivers a clear definition of supply chain management, shows its impact on an organization, and provides the steps to get started in designing an end-to-end process.
This workshop is a great opportunity for those who are:
1. Looking to gain an understanding of supply chain management
2. Want to begin the process and want to know how to begin
3. Are in the process of implementing SCM and want to ensure they are moving in the right direction
4. Looking for SCM best practices to include in their initiatives
5. Are writing a business case to introduce SCM in their organizations
Get your questions answered and try out some SCM processes.
Instructor : Marilyn Gettinger
Dates : 08/29/13
Days : Thu
From : 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Fee : $ 30.00
Course Number : B086A
Not available for registration at this time please call 973-720-2354 for future dates.
William Paterson University
300 Pompton Road
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Website Comments: Contact Web Team