Browse and Register for CPE ProgramsIf you have any questions, please call 973.720.3698 or email CertificateProgram@wpunj.edu
No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
« Back to Programs
Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
This course reviews the strategic issues that an entrepreneur faces while starting a new venture or business, and highlights the questions about market acceptance that must be answered during every stage of the entrepreneurial process.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 hours
Access to This Program is 90 days
- Describe the role of strategy and marketing in an entrepreneurial setting
- Discuss the basics of strategy, including the three levels of strategy and the five competitive forces identified by Michael Porter
- Explain marketing basics, including the marketing process and the Four Ps
- Discuss the role of marketing in the discovery stage of a new venture
- Describe the evaluation of the market for a new venture, including market segmentation, target marketing, and exploring customer needs
- Discuss the role of strategic planning in the entrepreneurial process
- Describe the key elements of a marketing plan
- Outline the factors for success in creating a new venture business plan
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 129.00
Course Number : ME-194