No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Prep Course
This course explains the key concepts, strategies, tools, and techniques that learners need to successfully pass the MindEdge Black Belt Certification Exam. This advanced-level course guides students through elemental Six Sigma material before diving into each of the five DMAIC stages in detail. Specific instruction about the role of the Black Belt in each stage, as well as help in transitioning between each of the stages, is explained by practicing professionals and training experts in Six Sigma preparation and application. (Note: Learners must submit an application to the MindEdge Six Sigma Quality Council to be considered for the Black Belt certification exam. Experience in managing projects is a requirement.)
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Estimated time to complete: 34 hours
This program awards 3.4 CEUs.
Access to this program is 180 days.
- Explain the strategies, tools, and concepts that make up a successful Six Sigma implementation
- Plan, execute, and monitor improvement projects that achieve organizational objectives
- Describe the Black Belts role in each of the five stages of the DMAIC methodology
- Choose and apply the correct tools or techniques to achieve project goals
- Demonstrate the expertise necessary to successfully complete the MindEdge Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 05/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 499.00
Course Number : ME-327