No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Six Sigma Basics
This self-paced course explains the concepts, strategies, tools, and techniques learners will need to complete process improvement projects and activities. The course is divided into eight modules that explain key foundational Six Sigma information, guide students through the five steps of the DMAIC methodology, and demonstrate how a Six Sigma approach can benefit organizations in several, diverse industries or business sectors. Course assignments detail the tools and skills learners will implement as they apply a Six Sigma approach to process improvement activities, and show practitioners how they can contribute as important members of improvement teams.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Estimated time to complete: 32 hours
This program awards 3.2 CEUs.
Access to this program is 180 days.
- Explain the concepts, tools, techniques, and strategies used in Six Sigma projects
- Describe the five stages of the DMAIC methodology and identify the factors that will improve its chances of success
- Choose and apply specific tools and techniques in support of process improvement activities
- Analyze the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and formulate plans to ensure appropriate participation in project assignments
- Examine the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Six Sigma projects
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 05/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 499.00
Course Number : ME-325