No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Quality Management Basics
This course provides a firm foundation for anyone looking to understand quality management practices and techniques. The course combines instructional material with interactive exercises, vocabulary games, and flashcards to explain the core concepts and strategies of effective quality management. Case studies and examples from manufacturing and service sectors help to explain the nuances of quality concepts, while video segments from experienced quality management professionals provide expert insight into the real-world application of quality principles. The course is self-paced to allow students as much time as needed to absorb information and to understand the key concepts that will help them satisfy their stakeholders and delight their customers.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated Time to Complete: 12 hours
Access to This Program is 180 days
- Describe the principles and practices that guide quality management activities
- Understand how specific tools and techniques can be used to monitor and control quality
- Use these tools in combination to create powerful plans and solutions to quality problems
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to measure and control work
- Describe the core competencies involved in several popular quality management methodologies
- Employ quality analysis and quality planning approaches to meet customer expectations
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/05/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 299.00
Course Number : ME-312