No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Project Management for Small Businesses
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Small business management involves overseeing both small and large projects. Not all projects require extensive planning, but project management techniques can help teams of all sizes meet their goals more efficiently. This course introduces fundamental project management concepts, reviews common project pitfalls, and explains the importance of each of the five stages of the project life cycle: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
Access to this program is 90 days.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Explain why project management is important in a small business setting
- Describe the stages in the project life cycle
- Create documents to initiate a project
- Describe the problem of scope creep
- Create a project plan
- Identify the importance of performance reports and reviews
- Explore ways to facilitate communication between project participants
- Distinguish between push and pull communications
- Explain the importance of monitoring progress, risks, and changes
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
Dates : 12/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-343