No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
PM Primer: Cognitive Ability and Decisiveness
This online course focuses on those critical thinking, decision-making, and cognitive skills vital to effective project management. To be effective, project practitioners need to do more than just apply tools and techniques. They need to think critically about their projects and make good decisions that will put themselves—and their teammates—in positions to succeed.
Mastering these "softer" skills will allow team members and key project contributors to diagnose problems and situations in ways that will benefit the project, which will then propel them toward more successful outcomes. As they apply effective cognitive ability and decision-making skills, participants will make efficient choices that will help in dealing with uncertainties, and align work with expectations to lead the group to a successful result.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
This program does not award CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the basic properties of a project
- Distinguish the various project roles and responsibilities
- Breakdown the common phases of a project life cycle
- Summarize basic cost control procedures
- Explain the similarities and differences between common organizational structures
- Plan and prepare project schedules
- Describe the basics of Agile project management
- Indicate the value of resource management, including both human and physical resources
- Recognize and respond to constraints and influences in a project environment
- Identify risks and respond appropriately
- Choose the optimal communication methods and procedures
- Analyze factors that are influencing project communication
- Discuss communication triggers and target audiences
- Demonstrate knowledge of change control processes and procedures
- Explain various types of organizational change
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
- Guaranteed Exam Passing
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 10/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-303