No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Optimizing Operations and Managing Crises
This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine's prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts of business operations and crisis management. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small-business people, including video segments with analysis and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers real-world examples, how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
This program awards .3 CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of the operations side to your company's business
- Select a chief operating officer with the appropriate experience and skill set
- Explore technological solutions to streamline your business operations
- Consider ways to apply artificial intelligence to your company's operations
- Articulate the different types of crises and hazards that may threaten your business
- Prepare yourself and your management team to provide strong crisis leadership
- Discuss how bad PR can hurt your business
- Develop a crisis communications plan
- Explain when a public apology may, and may not, be appropriate
- Develop a contingency plan for emergency preparedness
- Develop a business continuity plan for catastrophic circumstances
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 10/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-119