No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
This course explores the fundamental concepts and theories practitioners will need to successfully guide operations in manufacturing and service organizations. Modules in this self-paced course introduce key foundational material, describe the interplay of supply chains and demand management, and explain the role that processes and process management play in robust operations. Specific tools, techniques, and methodologies (including Lean, total quality management, and Six Sigma) are presented to show their applicability to operational strategies.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 10 hours
This program awards 1 CEU.
Access to this program is 180 days.
- Identify the important fundamental aspects of operations management
- Classify the integration and location factors that contribute to successful operations
- Demonstrate the part that demand chains play in a productive operations strategy
- Analyze the importance of forecasting, aggregate planning, and master production scheduling
- Devise effective process management strategies that can be combined with strategic and tactical plan
- Summarize how alternative management methodologies can be used to augment operations management programs
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 299.00
Course Number : ME-296