No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Online Content Marketing-Track
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
This online Content marketing course teaches you content marketing best practices. Learn how to craft your social media messing to bring visitors to your website. Understand the importance of keywords on your homepage and the growing importance of voice search. Completion of this course provides a globally recognized DMI accreditation.
What you’ll learn:
- Personas and SEO Strategy - We teach you how to conduct detailed customer persona research, and identify the right ‘on-page’ content strategy for your website. (1hrs. 18mins.)
- Keywords, SEO, and Voice Search - Your website is more than just words on a page. In this module, you’ll learn how to use the right language that brings traffic to your website, and increases your revenue. (1hr. 49mins.)
- Creativity and Storytelling - Celebrate your brand by telling your own story. Ask your audience to share, like and engage. In this module we show you how to understand which messages work best for your customers. (3hrs. 34mins.)
- Channel Promotion and Collaboration - From email to social media, in this module you’ll learn how to organize and measure your content output. You also get a range of toolkits designed to help you manage your content marketing efficiently. (2hrs. 14mins.)
- Measuring Performance - A great content strategy can take your message far and wide quickly. We show you how to measure and understand what messages are working – and where. (1hrs. 19mins.)
Instructor : Online
Dates : 04/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 445.00
Course Number : DMI-018
Class is unavailable at this time please call 973-720-2354 for more information or other course options