No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Microsoft Word Basics
This is an introductory-level course designed to both build a foundation of essential skills in Microsoft Word and to gain a greater understanding of its interface and design elements. The course focuses on mastering the fundamental tasks performed in Word, including writing, proofing, finalizing, and printing a document.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Estimated Time to Complete: 3 hours
Access to This Program is 90 days
- Identify the interface components of a Word document
- Summarize the purpose of a Word document
- Choose appropriate customization options for the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Change the font, typeface, document, and paragraph formats
- Demonstrate proficiency with document and paragraph layout formats
- Change themes and styles to match the documents purpose
- Use track changes, word count, and spell check
- Create a formatted, proofed, and printed Word document
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 03/31/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-286