No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Medical Billing and Coding ICD-10 Certified Reimbursement Specialist - Online
Registrations for Online courses accepted any time through 2021.
Please note: This program is online. You are able to begin the program after registration is complete and you receive your textbooks.
The ICD-10 Certified Reimbursement Specialist program teaches the upgraded coding system. This system of diagnostic and procedural medical coding is required to be used in all hospitals, doctor’s offices and insurance firms. The new system represents a radical change from the current system. This program offers you the complete and comprehensive training required to accurately apply your knowledge of the system when implementing the program in a healthcare setting. Detailed training is taught by our in-person or on-line instructor which includes, using the coding manuals, understanding coding guidelines, applying the ICD-10 coding steps and more. Quizzes and examinations for diagnoses and procedures will be administered during this training.
Modules will include:
- The structure of the ICD Code
- The ICD-10-CM coding manual
- The ICD-10-CM Draft Conventions and Sections of the Official Coding Guidelines
- Diagnostic statements from medical records and the difference between main and modifying terms and sub terms
- Identifying and applying the required code diagnoses and procedures using the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding manuals
- Applying specific guidelines and proper codes from ICD-10-CM
- Describing the layout and guidelines of the ICD-10-PCS *Identifying the characters that make up an ICD-10-PCS code and each character’s purpose
- Understanding terminology used in the layout and structure of the ICD-10-PCS codebook
- Defining tables and how they are used when creating an ICD-10-PCS code
- Identifying the sections and uses of the ICD-10-PCS
- Understanding related root operations and applying the general and root operation-specific guidelines for the ICD-10-PCS
The Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist exam is included in this program through the American Medical Billing Association. For more information please visit HERE
Call Jasmyne Beckford at (973) 720-3698 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Yolanda Evgeniou, Owner of Para-Professional Health Careers, provides curriculum, course materials, and the Instructor for non-credit programs for individuals striving to enter Allied Health Fields. The curriculum awards certificates in Registered Medical Assistant / Multi-Skilled Health Care Technician / PCT, Health Information Online. All certificates are recognized by the appropriate agencies of the State of New Jersey. Para-Professional Health Careers also provides guidance in Career Track selection and employment services. Over the past ten years there has been an unprecedented increase in the demand for training for Health and Nursing Professionals and Paraprofessionals.
Instructor : Yolanda Evgeniou
Dates : 11/15/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $3000.00
Course Number : H006