No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
This course is designed to help learners develop a solid understanding of the basic concepts and techniques that they will encounter as practitioners in the marketing automation field. Module 1 explores the buying cycle and purchase funnel, along with measuring content strategies and calculating the value of customers, followers, likes, and mobile loyalists. Module 2 introduces the single customer view as it relates to cultivating leads and covers customer relationship management and email marketing, with emphasis on multi-touch campaigns and lead scoring. It also discusses loyalty programs and methods for measuring their effectiveness. Finally, learners will combine this knowledge with business concepts in order to better inform marketing decisions for their firm.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 3.5 hours
This program awards .35 CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
- Define marketing automation and explain its value
- Define key terms used in marketing automation
- Explain the key components of marketing automation
- Define the buying cycle and the online marketing funnel
- Explain the aspects of prospect intent in a buying cycle (AIDA)
- Identify the key considerations in developing a content strategy
- Name the major marketing channels
- Define and explain what customer value is
- Define and discuss the advantages of a single customer view
- Describe the functions of a CRM system and an email marketing system
- Discuss the types of data that are useful in lead capture
- Explain the use of dynamic content
- Explain the use of explicit and implicit data in lead nurturing
- Articulate the value of lead scoring
- Define strategies for building customer loyalty
- Describe different methods of marketing automation measurement and control
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-256