No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Marketing 2020: Strategy & Execution
This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine's prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts of digital marketing, including targeting; the value proposition; channel management; SEO; and marketing automation. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small-business people, including video segments with analysis and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers real-world examples, how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
This program awards .3 CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
- Describe the different types of value proposition
- Explain the advantages of content marketing
- Define your target markets
- Integrate email into your content marketing efforts
- Devise a strategy for using marketing automation to scale your marketing operation
- Set up a system to manage your marketing channels
- Decide which social media channels are appropriate for your brand
- Integrate mobile into your content marketing efforts
- Explain the importance of optimizing your website for SEO
- Describe the role of public relations in your overall marketing strategy
- Decide which digital platforms will be the most effective for your paid advertising efforts
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 12/22/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-118