No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Prep Course and Exam
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep course describes the strategies, techniques, and concepts practitioners will need to effectively prepare for the MindEdge Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam. The nine modules of the course explore the essential components of the DMAIC methodology, describing the important themes, principles, and tools needed to refine processes and enhance operations. Learner understanding and comprehension are tested throughout the course with interactive games, exercises, case studies, and quizzes. Videos from working professionals provide real-world implementation examples and augment course materials to extend mastery of key concepts. And two 50-question practice exams are presented to mirror the substance and style of questions that course participants will see when they sit for their MindEdge certification exam.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 40 hours
This program awards 3.8 CEUs.
Access to this program is 240 days.
Courses included in this Certificate:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course
- The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep course describes the strategies, techniques, and concepts practitioners will need to effectively prepare for the MindEdge Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam. The nine modules of the course explore the essential components of the DMAIC methodology, describing the important themes, principles, and tools needed to refine processes and enhance operations.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
- This two-and-a-half hour timed exam tests competency and comprehension of Lean Six Sigma principles, strategies, tools, and techniques. The test includes 100 multiple-choice questions chosen at random from MindEdges question database, and covers all aspects of the DMAIC methodology and its implementation. Questions are posed in several configurations that ask test-takers to identify, calculate, analyze, and apply their knowledge to demonstrate their ability to perform as important members of improvement teams.
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Guaranteed exam passing
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 12/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 799.00
Course Number : ME-323