No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Lean is an approach to organizational processes that seeks to minimize waste and increase value for the customer. Starting off as an approach to manufacturing processes, Lean has expanded into even services industries. If you are interested in learning about the core concepts needed to successfully apply Lean strategies to organizational operations, this course is designed for you. Key ideas are presented in an easy-to-understand format, with interactive and integrative exercises to help learners better understand the core and fundamental elements of a Lean application. Case studies and video segments from experienced Lean professionals provide real-world advice and counsel for participants, while educational aids and review assignments assist in the comprehension and retention of course material, to ensure proficiency and mastery of critical knowledge and information.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 10 hours
This program awards 1 CEU.
Access to this program is 180 days.
- Identify the key principles and practices of an effective Lean approach
- Describe the benefits that a Lean application can provide to organizations, supply chains, and value streams
- Assess the impact of culture in Lean environments
- Illustrate the role that just-in-time and jidoka standards play in Lean implementation
- Formulate strategies for eliminating the waste and non-value-added activities in work systems and processes
- Explain how the interconnectivity of Lean concepts leads to continuous advancement and breakthrough improvements in the workplace
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 12/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 299.00
Course Number : ME-321