No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Having an entrepreneurial spirit and a good idea is a great foundation to starting your own business. But you may need a bit more to succeed. This course explores the different aspects of entrepreneurship and how entrepreneurs create and establish successful new ventures. It reviews issues and activities involved in starting a new business, including the decisions that must be made before an enterprise can be launched and established.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 hours
Access to This Program is 90 days
- Describe the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur
- Outline the eight stages of the entrepreneurial process
- Explain the discovery stage
- Describe the evaluation of the market for a new venture
- Outline ways to structure the venture
- Discuss the strategic planning process for an entrepreneur
- Describe the operational and financial planning needed for a new venture
- Outline how an entrepreneur develops and employs a business plan
- Describe the options for funding the new venture
- Discuss issues in implementing the plans for a new venture
- Recognize the ethical issues faced by entrepreneurs
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 129.00
Course Number : ME-192