No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
HR Hot Topics Bundle
To keep pace with changing business environments, new technologies, and current employee needs, human resources professionals must have a thorough understanding of the topics and issues shaping today's workplace. This series of courses addresses a range of key issues, "hot topics," and trends, including in-demand benefits, flexible work arrangements, and inclusive workspaces.
Creating a safe, collaborative workplace where employees feel welcome and supported requires human resources professionals to face some difficult issues and challenges. In this bundle of courses, you'll learn about current issues your employees may be facing and best practices for promoting employee well-being. With a deeper understanding of potential issues that may arise, you'll be better equipped to provide guidance, policies, and resources to help employees thrive.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated Time to Complete: 15 hours
This program awards 1.5 CEUs.
Access to This Program is 365 days
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
Courses included in this bundle
- HR Hot Topic: Buzzworthy Benefits
- HR Hot Topic: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- HR Hot Topic: Employee Classification
- HR Hot Topic: Flexible Work Arrangements
- HR Hot Topic: Handling Workplace Violence
- HR Hot Topic: Marijuana and the Workplace
- HR Hot Topic: Pay Equity
- HR Hot Topic: Promoting Employee Well-being
- HR Hot Topic: Recruiting Multi-generational Employees
- HR Hot Topic: The Future of Work
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 259.00
Course Number : ME-215