No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Google Analytics is the most popular web analytics software on the market. Whether in small business management or as part of a larger marketing effort, an understanding of how to design and execute campaigns in Google Analytics is becoming increasingly important for marketing success. This course will teach learners to use the application's tools to uncover marketing and sales data, attract web traffic, increase conversions, and create targeted marketing campaigns. The material assumes no prior knowledge of web analytics.
MindEdge Category: Marketing
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
This program awards .3 CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
- Understand the practice of Web Analytics and how Google Analytics is used as a tool in this field
- Articulate the basic concepts behind Google Analytics including metrics, dimensions, and goal-tracking
- Know how to set up a Google Analytics Account and the tracking code that pulls data from websites and applications
- Understand organizational goals for analytics, visitors, goals, and goal values
- Analyze website traffic reports and compare data for marketing and sales purposes
- Describe the differences between dimensions and metrics and how they are used to analyze web traffic
- Create Google Analytics Audience, Acquisition, Behavior, and Conversions reports and translate data from those reports into actionable plans
- Discuss the average session duration, bounce rate, pages per session, page views, and how each plays a role in a digital measurement plan
- Understand how views, filters, and segmentations work in digital analytics
- Describe SEO and how it impacts web traffic
- Explain how to use Google Analytics for Ecommerce, B2B, and content publishing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-259