Browse and Register for CPE Programs
No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Global Supply Chain Management Certificate 3/18 - 5/9/19
Supply Chain Management Certificate Program - 42 Hours
Global Supply Chain Management Course Objectives:
Global Supply Chain Management is the integration of the activities that procure materials and services transforming them into immediate goods and final products, and deliver them to customers. These activities include purchasing and outsourcing activities, plus many other functions that are important to the relationship with suppliers and distributors. The supply chain includes all the interactions between internal operations, marketing, sales, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and customers. The chain includes transportation, scheduling information, cash and credit transfers as well as ideas, designs, and material transfers. The intent of the course is to teach students techniques and methods employed by supply chain managers to plan and control the supply chain operating systems. Students will apply quantitative methods, various analytical techniques as well as utilize practical experience in order to understand how to operate, design, plan and control supply chain operations. This course utilizes a set of operations management skills and tools that students can use to enable their companies to develop a competitive advantage in commercial environments that encompass global markets and competition, electronic business (e-business), and supply chain management. Students are expected to have a solid understanding of production and operations management in order to solve complex supply chain case studies.
- All assigned reading must be conducted prior to class.
- The class meets every Monday and Wednesday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Punctuality & Attendance is VERY important.
- Respect for one another is mandatory during class discussion.
- All cell phones must be silenced at the start of class to minimize disruptions. If you need to take a call, please exit the class room quietly so that the discussions are not disrupted.
- Participation is strongly encouraged. Everyone is expected to participate fully in class discussions.
Instructor : Joseph Shedlawski
Dates : 03/18/19 to 05/09/19
Days : Mon,Weds,Thu
From : 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Fee : $ 699.00
Course Number : B097
Class is full at this time please call 973-720-2354 to be placed on a waiting list