No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Global Business Management
This online and self-paced Global Business Management prepares learners to take NASBITE's Certified Global Business Professional™ exam. It includes an in-depth review of the Global Business Management knowledge area aligned with NASBITE's practice delineation, exam taking tips, module quizzes, and a 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Business Management area of knowledge.
For a comprehensive NASBITE CGBP™ Exam Prep course, register for the full suite of International Trade courses, which includes Global Business Management, Global Supply Chain Management, Global Marketing, and Global Trade Finance.
The Global Business Management course reviews essential skills for the practice of management in an international business context. It covers practical applications of management including: setting a mission and vision for the global business enterprise; developing a global business plan; conducting research in an international environment; understanding the nuances of cultural, legal, political, and regulatory differences; and using technology to support global trade.
This module addresses the following NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional™ Practice Delineations:
- Develop and/or assist in the creation of a global mission statement for the firm.
- Recognize ethical and cultural issues that are inherent in global activities and contribute to an ethical and cross-culturally sensitive business environment.
- Participate in the global business planning and long-term strategic planning processes.
- Contribute to the ongoing internal and external research efforts to determine viability of global ventures.
- Develop and/or assist in risk assessment and the development of risk management policies to support proposed global business activities.
- Develop and/or assist in internal and external legal and regulatory compliance efforts to support global activities.
- Develop and/or assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the global budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate external organizations to support global activities.
- Participate in the effective use of technology to support global performance.
Estimated time to complete: 10 hours
Access to this program is 90 days.
This program awards 1 CEU.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Tues,Online
From : -
Fee : $ 275.00
Course Number : ME-217