No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
The ability to deliver an effective presentation is critical in most job functions. This introductory-level course helps learners organize, structure, and create effective presentations that feature slides as a visual aid. Because many organizations use PowerPoint as a way of communicating information, this course offers advice and guidance on the most effective and persuasive uses of PowerPoint, including best practices on word count, graphics, and structure.
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 hours
This program awards 0.5 CEUs.
Access to This Program is 90 days
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Recognize what makes communication effective
- Understand the elements in the communications process
- Organize your communications and presentations
- Understand PowerPoint graphic rules of thumb
- Create an effective summary slide
- Describe and employ the four steps of purposeful communication in your presentations
- Understand the forecast, present, and echo structure for presentations
- Recognize key visual considerations for PowerPoint slides and presentations
- Understand how to organize and create PowerPoint presentations
- Revise PowerPoint slides to make them more effective
- Understand the success factors for face-to-face presentations
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/05/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 99.00
Course Number : ME-129