No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Effective Emails, Memos, and Letters
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Communicating clearly and concisely in written formats like email, memos, and letters is very important in a workplace setting. Clearly communicating your thoughts, plans and proposals is a highly effective means to advance your ideas and earn the respect of your peers. This course will help you improve your use of these common business communication vehicles by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 hours
This program awards 0.5 CEUs.
Access to This Program is 90 days
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Recognize when its appropriate to use an email, a memo, or a letter
- Explain the parts of an email, a memo, and a letter, and format each so that the communication is effective
- Consider primary and secondary uses for the email, memo, or letter
- Explain how to facilitate both primary and secondary uses
- Create a sample email, memo, and letter employing best practices
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/05/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-128