No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Digital Marketing Essentials
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
With a focus on career-ready learning, and delivered through a blend of essential reading, case studies and useful toolkits, this course will quickly make you familiar with the core foundations of digital marketing.
↗ 6 Interactive Modules. ↗ Associate Level Certification.
↗ 6 Hours self-paced learning content. ↗ FREE DMI Membership included.
↗ Practical Toolkits and Templates.
What you’ll learn:
- Digital Opportunity - Explore the new consumer journey to purchase. Where are the opportunities for your brand? Here we talk about digital touch points, digital disruption and transformation – and what this means for you. (1hr. 6mins.)
- Websites & Emails - Learn about key web concepts and terminology, how to create an online presence and what works for your brand. We’ll take your through the basics of simple but effective web design and ecommerce. (1hr. 3mins.)
- Social media & Social Selling - We explore the bigger platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Then, a look at social advertising and how it allows for pinpoint targeting. (1hr. 3mins.)
- Social Customer Service - Here you get tactics, techniques, approaches, best practices and customer-friendly digital tricks. Explore online complaints handling, reporting mechanisms, negative feedback and reviews. (59mins.)
- Digital Challenges and Risks - We cover data protection, cyber-security, identity theft, malware and hacking. We also cover important regulatory information – laws and guidelines, GDPR, data security and collection. (58mins.)
- Digital Mindset - Learn about S.M.A.R.T (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely) business goals and the importance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The Digital Mindset means you think digital first. (53mins.)
Instructor : Online
Dates : 04/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 445.00
Course Number : DMI-003
Class is unavailable at this time please call 973-720-2354 for more information or other course options