No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
In today's competitive marketplace, companies must come up with innovative solutions to everyday challenges. The design thinking approach can be an effective tool for organizations looking for practical and creative ways to solve problems. This course will examine the benefits of design thinking and present strategies for generating innovative products and ideas that can set an organization apart from its competitors. It highlights real-world examples of design thinking applications across several different industries. It considers accessible design and looks at methods for testing ideas.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
Access to this program is 90 days.
- Define design thinking
- Examine the benefits of design thinking
- Explore creative problem-solving strategies
- Explore strategies for encouraging innovative thinking
- Consider the benefits of accessible design
- Identify techniques for generating ideas
- Explore ways to jump-start innovation
- Identify methods for testing ideas
- Examine the elements of product design
- Identify ways to encourage creative thought in the workplace
- Explore the elements of good web design
- Consider the pros and cons of A/B testing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-199