No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Creativity in Teams and Organizations
Spurring creativity in teams can be very challenging, but could also be the difference between a successful team and an unsuccessful one. This course looks at spurring creativity and innovation in teams and organizations. Drawing on the latest academic thinking, it outlines the key factors for creative teams. Further, the course focuses on tools and techniques designed to yield more productive thinking in collective settings. Participants learn about a number of targeted tools, including brainstorming, Discussion 66, Provocation, and others, to generate fresh thinking in smaller group settings and in their organizations.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 hours
Access to This Program is 90 days
- Explain the connection between creativity and innovation
- Outline the five factors for creative teams
- Use team creative tools such as brainstorming, Discussion 66, anonymous idea generation, and visioning
- Explain the importance of diversity in team creativity
- Describe techniques for prototyping new ideas
- Explain how to overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations
- Describe ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 12/22/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 79.00
Course Number : ME-135