No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Certificate in Sustainable Management
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Sustainability refers to the use of ecosystems and their resources in a manner that satisfies current needs without compromising the needs or options of future generations.
A sustainable business is one that generates profits for its owners, protects the environment, and improves the lives of the people with whom it interacts.
Upon successful completion of all courses in this certificate program, you can download and print a Certificate of Completion.
Estimated time to complete: 15 hours
This program awards 1.5 CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Courses included in this Certificate:
- An Overview of Sustainable Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Measuring Sustainable Management Performance
- Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics
- Triple Bottom Line Accounting
- The reasons for sustainability's increase in popularity
- The connection between the environment and sustainability
- The business case for embracing sustainable management within an organization
- The role government regulation plays in sustainability efforts
- Some criticisms of corporate sustainability
- Applying sustainable management principles in the workplace
- Applying the triple bottom line (TBL) concept and its three pillars of "People, Planet, and Profits" in organizations
- Recognizing and implementing best practices for measuring sustainable management efforts
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 05/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 299.00
Course Number : ME-346