No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Certificate in Managing Change and Resolving Conflict
Leaders and managers are often called upon to deal with the challenging impacts of change, to work through disputes with partners and customers, and to resolve conflict within the organization. This Certificate in Managing Change and Resolving Conflict covers the key issues and best practices for managers dealing with contentious situations in the workplace. Each of the seven courses in this suite offer examples, videos from practitioners and experts, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material. The courses present strategies that managers can use to help deal with conflict, with case studies and scenarios that highlight key issues. Courses included in this certificate program are listed at the bottom of this page. This program can help both current managers, and those advancing in the management ranks, with the necessary knowledge and skills. It is recommended that learners begin with Introduction to Managing Change and Resolving Conflict course first, and then other courses can be taken in any order. Upon successful completion, you can download and print a Certificate of Completion.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 31 hours
This program awards 3.1 CEUs.
Access to this program is 365 days.
Courses included in this Bundle:
- Leading and Managing Change
- Whether adopting new technology or adapting to a drastic shift in an organizations core focus, change is a constant in any successful business. Managers play a fundamental role in successful effecting changes across an organization, and meanwhile, humans, by nature, will often resist change out of fear of the unknown. This introductory course addresses the key issues managers face in a dynamic environment. By understanding the steps in effecting change and how to overcome resistance, a manager can successfully lead change at various levels of an organization.
- Handling Difficult Employee Behavior
- As a manager, handling difficult employee behavior is now your job. And it can be overwhelming to try to navigate the psychology of poor behavior to try to figure out how to improve the situation. This course is designed to prepare managers to deal with troublesome and difficult behavior by employees. By effectively addressing, coaching, and counseling employees, you can improve their behavior and improve morale, staff retention, productivity, and teamwork. This course uses videos to illustrate each behavior type so that you can more easily apply the techniques to your current work environment. Focusing on dealing with the behavior (not the person), tools and techniques for positive change are clear and well-defined.
- Communicating Collaboratively
- In most organizational settings, you'll be expected to work in teams. At times, your team members may not be physically in the same office with you. And yet, communicating effectively within these teams is critical to the success of the team, and critical to your personal success on any given project or task. This introductory-level course will help you improve your collaborative communication by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
- Handling Workplace Conflict
- As a manager, you will undoubtedly deal with conflict. And keeping the peace is your responsibility. This course introduces the various forms of conflict that can arise in the workplace and presents strategies that managers can use to help deal with conflict situations. It includes video commentary from an expert in the field and presents some fictitious real-world scenarios that allow learners to practice applying the skills and strategies discussed throughout the course.
- Emotional Intelligence for Managers
- Emotional intelligence (EI) is our ability to identify and control our emotions to achieve positive outcomes in our relationships. Managers with high EI are better equipped to deal with subordinates, colleagues, and company executives, and they can do a better job of handling and resolving conflicts. This one-module course reviews the underlying concepts of emotional intelligence and explores how managers can improve and make use of their emotional intelligence.
- Negotiations: Resolving Disputes
- This course is designed to help managers and other decision makers learn to settle workplace and interpersonal disputes by the application of proven negotiating principles and strategies. Learners in this course will explore the fundamentals of Dispute Settlement Negotiation with the help of games, videos, interactive exercises, case studies, and other engaging content.
- Introduction to Managing Change and Resolving Conflict
- Leaders and manager are often called upon to deal with the challenging impacts of change, to work through disputes with partners and customers, and to resolve conflict within the organization. This brief introductory course focuses on the context of leading and managing when there is disagreement and discord, within and without the organization.
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 630.00
Course Number : ME-240