No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Certificate in Entrepreneurship
This online certificate program introduces key issues in entrepreneurship for those looking to start a business on their own. What does it take to build and grow a business from scratch? What personal characteristics are shared by successful entrepreneurs? What types of resources are available to budding entrepreneurs, and where can you find them? Learners who complete this program will have the answers to those questions and others that are essential to the success of their businesses. This certificate is suitable for new business owners, as well as anyone considering the challenges of entrepreneurship.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 25 hours
Access to this program is 365 days.
Courses included in this Certificate:
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- This course provides an introduction to key topics in accounting and finance for those involved in new ventures. It reviews financial accounting basics, including GAAP Principles and financial statements, and also covers key issues in finance, broadly defined as any financial or monetary activity that involves a company.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Having an entrepreneurial spirit and a good idea is a great foundation to starting your own business. But you may need a bit more to succeed. This course explores the different aspects of entrepreneurship and how entrepreneurs create and establish successful new ventures. It reviews issues and activities involved in starting a new business, including the decisions that must be made before an enterprise can be launched and established.
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- When starting a new venture, understanding the relevant laws can make or break your success. This course covers the basics of business law for an entrepreneur. It reviews legal structures for a new venture, intellectual property, employment law, contracts, government regulation, and personal and real property.
- Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- This course reviews the strategic issues that an entrepreneur faces while starting a new venture or business, and highlights the questions about market acceptance that must be answered during every stage of the entrepreneurial process.
- Leadership and Management for Entrepreneur
- This course explores the leadership and management issues entrepreneurs face as they create and establish successful new ventures. It reviews the key managerial roles of planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling and their application in entrepreneurial settings. Further, the course addresses self-management for the entrepreneur--how an entrepreneur can manage his or her own time and maintain a proper work-life balance.
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 599.00
Course Number : ME-189