No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Certificate in Agile Project Management
Agile project management practices have become the standard for software development projects. More recently, Agile has grown beyond software projects as more and more companies adopt Agile concepts and methodologies. Individuals who have a solid understanding of Agile have a distinct advantage in today's changing project management atmosphere. The courses included in this certificate program will provide managers the basic foundation they need to become competent Agile practitioners. The program introduces the learner to the basic methodologies, practices, and key concepts of Agile and enables the learner to explore, through case studies, many of the common challenges of working on an Agile team.
Individual courses offered in this certificate program are listed at the bottom of the page.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 19 hours
This program awards 1.9 CEUs
Access to this program is 360 days.
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
In order to become a PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, learners will need to take and pass the PMI-ACP® exam, administered by the Project Management Institute®. MindEdge's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep course is not included in MindEdge's introductory certificate program.
All courses in this certificate have an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOKÂ® Guide) — sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
Courses included in this Certificate:
- Introduction to Agile
- This introductory-level course explores the methodologies and practices of Agile development and explains the key concepts and principles that form the foundation of Agile project management. This self-paced course contains vocabulary games, flashcards, and interactive exercises to supplement and enhance your understanding of Agile concepts, as well as video segments from Agile experts to help you become a more proficient Agile practitioner.
- Integrating Agile into a Waterfall Environment
This intermediate-level course is designed to help Agile practitioners recognize and resolve many of the common issues that emerge when Agile concepts are introduced into Waterfall organizations. The course begins with 24 video segments from seasoned Agile trainers and practitioners who provide tips and best practices for addressing integration obstacles. The course then presents 20 short case studies that simulate the communication and interchanges that can occur as Agile and Waterfall practitioners work to resolve differences in the ways that they see and execute tasks. As students evaluate these case studies, theyll learn to deconstruct and diagnose any underlying problems that need to be resolved, just as they would in everyday practice. While they work to decode and correct these issues, theyll begin to recognize the common pitfalls that can happen as project teams collaborate and interact.
- Challenges for Agile Teams
- This intermediate-level course is designed to help Agile practitioners decipher and solve the problems that arise regularly in their work. The course begins with 16 video segments from seasoned Agile trainers and practitioners who provide tips and best practices for addressing Agile team challenges. The course then presents 20 short case studies that test the students understanding of Agile practices and provide guidance for resolving common problems. The case studies are structured to simulate the conversations and interactions that happen regularly on Agile projects; seeing these disputes as narratives will help students learn to deconstruct issues and diagnose the underlying problems that need to be corrected, just as they would in their everyday work. As students decode these disputes and plan appropriate responses, theyll gain the experience they need to guide their teams and to put them back on track to deliver value to their customers.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 10/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 299.00
Course Number : ME-103