No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
CISSP Exam Prep Course
The CISSP® Exam Prep Course prepares test-takers for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam, as administered by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. The CISSP® certification is recognized worldwide and adheres to the strict standards of ISO/IEC 17024. As security breaches outpace the available pool of security experts, the need for information security professionals with proper certifications will continue to grow. Among other titles, obtaining the CISSP® certification prepares one for a position as a Security Analyst, Chief Information Security Officer, or as a Security Architect.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated Time to Complete: 40 hours
Access to This Program is 180 Days
- Discuss the foundational concepts of information security, such as the CIA triad
- Know the different information security frameworks
- Explain information security training and education
- Discuss the information life cycle
- Explain how information and data are classified
- Learn about data and information privacy
- Understand system and computer architecture
- Explain and compare symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
- Learn about physical security risks and mitigation
- Compare different types of networks
- Contrast the OSI model with the TCP/IP Model
- Identify and differentiate among network, routing, and data link protocols
- Describe the functions of common networking devices and how wireless networks work
- Evaluate different identification methods and technologies
- Assess and test various security controls
- Describe business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Understand the role of security operations
- Identify trusted recovery techniques
- Relate the steps required in effective incident management
- Discuss the role of auditing, monitoring, and detection in information security
- Learn the steps of a digital forensics investigation
- Explain the software development life cycle
- Discuss the role of databases in information security
- Recognize several software-based and network attacks
- Games & Flashcards
- Over 300 practice questions
- Video content
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Guaranteed exam passing
- Fully accessible
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 10/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 549.00
Course Number : ME-145