No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Advanced Grant Writing
Pushing your grant writing skills to the next level is an exercise in focusing on the details. This course shows you how to ask iterative questions of yourself, your team, and your proposed program in order to sharpen and refine your grant proposal and push it to the top of the pack. By looking closely at how a logic model can shore up your proposal at each key stage, this course will demonstrate how to push your planning, evaluation, and budgeting from good to great.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Estimated time to complete: 6 hours
This program awards .6 CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
- Identify the relationship between logic model components in effective grant program planning
- Assess the level of detail required in a grant planning timeline
- Differentiate between formative and summative evaluations in a grant program's evaluation plan
- Choose common line items in a grant program's budget plan
- Determine the level of detail required in a grant program's budget
- Decide when a no-cost extension request is warranted
- Evaluate post-award sustainability throughout a grant program's planning
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 03/31/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 159.00
Course Number : ME-276