No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
A Manager's Guide to Robotics
This course will introduce many of the concepts and metrics for management to consider when evaluating whether an investment in robotics is the right decision for the operation. The course begins by defining automation types and processes before exploring the business functions involved in making the decision to execute an automation enhancement. In addition to delving into pragmatic issues, this course also explores the strategic and ethical issues of replacing human workers with robots.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
This program awards .3 CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the differences among automation, robotic process automation, and robotics
- Evaluate the differing business factors involved in adopting robotics
- Utilize the different methods for identifying uses for robots by their workspace, autonomy, and locomotion
- Assess how the field of robotics is influencing major industries today and tomorrow
- Identify the skill sets and other human resource issues that businesses will encounter as they adopt robotics
- Connect the business drivers for utilizing robotics with real-world ethical issues and strategies
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 01/05/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 99.00
Course Number : ME-188