Visit the Campus
Take Our Virtual Tour
Visit Our Online Viewbook
"At William Paterson University, we are committed to providing an education that is outstanding and affordable. We continue to be proud of our many accomplishments with regard to academic excellence and student success."
• Complete this registration form. Be certain to provide one first choice date and one second choice date.
Once we receive your complete registration information, you will receive a
confirmation of your scheduled test date.
1. Personal Information:
2. Examination Information (First Year Foundations Placement Test):
What is your preference for confirmation? (you may choose both options)
* If by text message, who is your service provider?
* WPU cannot reimburse you for any charges incurred
Click here for additional information about our First Year Foundations Program and sample test questions: http://www.wpunj.edu/firstyearfoundations/index.dot
3. Foreign Language Proficiency Exam:
If you studied French, German, or Spanish in high school, you are required to take a language proficiency exam.
Students requesting special testing accommodations
Please check this box if you need special testing accommodations
Please be certain to submit your IEP and / or 504 Plan five (5) business days prior to your scheduled date.