No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Social Media and Marketing Certificate- Specialist
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Develop true expertise and learn every aspect of Social Media Marketing across 10 modules of interactive content such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram. Gain relevant and deep knowledge of social strategy, research and content from industry skills experts.
What you’ll learn:
- Social Research - This module gives you the research techniques to know your audience, and cultural and industry trends. Every day the very people you want to reach throw up gigantic amounts of data. Without the right tools and thinking, it’s a critical mass of meaningless banality. With the right tools and thinking, you have insight deep into hearts and souls.
- Social Content -Create amazing content formats that capture the attention of audiences across all social platforms. You can strategize and plan using cutting-edge tools that make your channels stand out from all the others. This module covers the various content formats across platforms, the power and practice of scheduling content and how you can bring it all together with super strategies.
- Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest - The module gives you a deep understanding of how these platforms work, how to make your brand stand out in these different spaces, and why you need a spread of messaging across each to succeed.
- Twitter - Twitter marches to its own drum in the social media world - less post and wait, more what’s happening right now. It’s a platform that allows your audience to see, report and comment on world events in almost real-time.
- LinkedIn - This module will introduce you to the platform and show you how to use features such as Company pages and Showcase pages, to create a stellar presence for your company – and gain a deep understanding of what that means on LinkedIn.
- YouTube and Social Video- This superpower is now yours, and here we give you all the tech and thought basics to make it happen, including how to set up and manage a YouTube channel and create strategies that don’t treat creativity like a buzzword. Learn how video sits within the rest of your mix across platforms, build your online audience and use advertising and analytics for visual campaigns that mesmerize.
- Social Apps - Discover how to use Tik-Tok, Snapchat, WeChat, WhatsApp, and Twitch to tune into your audience effectively. Take a dive into features and understand how to manage content to make the most of everything you post. You’ll also understand how to advertise on the apps that suit your brand. Plus, take inspiration from the best by seeing what campaigns worked and why, so you can Tik-Tok your way to social success.
- Social Commerce and Affiliate Marketing - You’ll explore the ins and outs of social commerce along with how to create a successful online shop. The latest tactics and tools will be covered so you can make social buying seamless from the first click to the last. You’ll also explore how to optimize paid commerce activity - including cart abandonment - to get the best results.
- Social Customer Service - This module examines the customer experience. It looks at how to break your audience down into buyer personas so you know them better - and so serve them better. It shows you which platforms do service best and how.
- Social Strategy - Here we look at planning a dynamic social media strategy that works for you. We dive into setting objectives and social KPIs so you know what you want and can track how you’re getting there. Social media and content production budgets are also explored so you put your money in the places that work, rather than those that don’t.
Instructor : Online
Dates : 04/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $1271.00
Course Number : DMI-006
Class is unavailable at this time please call 973-720-2354 for more information or other course options