No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Search Marketing Certificate- Specialist
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
This dynamic specialized online search marketing course covering SEO, paid search (PPC), Google Adwords, Microsoft Ads (Bing Ads), and digital display advertising gives you the skills, know-how, strategy and techniques to be that change. Here is power. The power to influence. To speak to billions of people.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Search Marketing - Making a timely and welcome appearance may look effortless but it’s an art, and you’re going to need lots of key concepts, tools and tricks. Learn how the core search elements, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and analytics, work together to drive targeted traffic that converts into lots of delightful sales Why SEO? And why organic search has an edge over paid – up to a point the superpower of measurement. What worked in your campaign? What didn’t? Succeed again. Succeed better
- SEO Set up - The Search Engine is the oracle. All seeing, all knowing. It exists to help mere humans who must find things. We’re going to show you how to appease the oracle, so that when it speaks, it speaks your name.
- SEO Content - Context and relevance. Relevance and context. Because being seen is not enough. You want to be seen in the right place and at the right time, so your brand can step in and be a hero. Who doesn’t love a hero? So, here’s what you need to make it happen: Content that speaks to your audience. How SEO and content marketing work together as a team Tools and techniques of on-page optimization. How to engage more across the various digital marketing channels Best practices for researching SEO content and how to conduct informed keyword research to identify topics and priorities How to turn your fascinating content into riveting conversion rates A big, beautiful, visionary content strategy. And nifty tools to evaluate the performance of your SEO content
- SEO Workshop - Let’s get techy. And hand-on in a techy kind of way. While keeping it strategic. Here you will learn: How to tighten the technical side of the SEO and sharpen your on-page optimization Magic. When the magician does that trick with the saw, what really happens to the beautiful assistant in the box? Hint: it all happens out of view and behind the scenes. Learn more on how to build and maintain backlinks on your website How these tricks and tools enable bigger, better, more ambitious strategy
- Paid Search - As you are clever, you can artificially grow those organic searches. However, Paid Search literally cuts right to the chase. This introduces the key concepts of PPC advertising. Again, relevance and context make an appearance, arm in arm, and you’ll learn how to make best use of every single click.
- Display Advertising - As you are clever, you can artificially grow those organic searches. However, Paid Search literally cuts right to the chase. This introduces the key concepts of PPC advertising. Again, relevance and context make an appearance, arm in arm, and you’ll learn how to make best use of every single click.
- Analytics with Google Analytics - Your website is the sun around which all your digital marketing activities orbit. Hence you need a deep knowledge of the experience your target has on and around this core space. And that is why you need the superpower abilities granted to you by Google Analytics. This superpower as akin to the ability to see through walls – walls of data that is. Google Analytics lets you convert data into meaning and make actionable plans for your website and other marketing channels.
- Strategy and Planning - So now you have tools, techniques, practices, superpowers and more tools. You’ve learned how to make an entrance (relevance and context) and your brand new anti-invisibility cloak is hanging in your wardrobe. Now all you need is a search marketing super-strategy and an actionable plan for your action-hero brand appearances. Exciting, isn’t it?
Instructor : Online
Dates : 04/30/22
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $1368.00
Course Number : DMI-005
Class is unavailable at this time please call 973-720-2354 for more information or other course options