Browse and Register for CPE Programs
No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Organizational Behavior Professional Certification - Online
Registrations for Online courses accepted starting 1/01/19 through 12/31/19.
Organizational Behavior Professional Certification examines organizational theory and application. It provides a comprehensive review of individual, group, and organizational performance in relation to organizational structures in contemporary business settings.
No matter what industry you look at, individuals and their work product are part of a broad network of individuals arranged in a way that is meant to maximize productivity and decrease redundancy. In order to help move an organization forward, an individuals’ communication and behavior is an important element in the success or failure or any organization. This course addresses exactly this concept of Organizational Behavior that dictates how a company functions on a daily basis. Students will have the opportunity to explore the behavior of the organization as a whole, the groups and individuals within it and those elements that contribute to a positive (or negative) work environment. Analyzing the impact of corporate politics, balanced and unbalanced power structures as well as individual communication styles and motivations can help individuals to navigate their way through complex organizations, help to improve organizations or even design their own successful organization based on these best practices.
Upon completion of the Organizational Behavior Professional course, the student will be able to:
- Compare and contrast theories of organizational behavior
- Analyze management issues as related to organizational behavior
- Evaluate ethical issues as related to organizational behavior
- Examine challenges of effective organizational communication
- Differentiate the differences and similarities between leadership, power, and management
- Assess the impact that a company’s structure and design can have on its organizational behavior
- Assess the impact of culture on organizational behavior
Open Enrollment through December
Dates : 04/30/19
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $1299.00
Course Number : P030