No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs
This course explores the leadership and management issues entrepreneurs face as they create and establish successful new ventures. It reviews the key managerial roles of planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling and their application in entrepreneurial settings. Further, the course addresses self-management for the entrepreneur--how an entrepreneur can manage his or her own time and maintain a proper work-life balance.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 hours
Access to This Program is 90 days
- Describe the managerial roles played by an entrepreneur
- Outline the five key managerial activities
- Describe self-management techniques for managing time and organizing, planning, and prioritizing
- Discuss the autocratic (ODS-A), participative (ODS-P), and empowering (GEM) management styles and their application
- Describe the process for staffing an entrepreneurial venture
- Discuss Katzenbachs Five Motivational Paths and how they apply to new ventures
- Describe the process for coaching employees
- Outline the USED Model for training employees
- Discuss the importance of active listening when communicating with employees
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 129.00
Course Number : ME-193