No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Handling Difficult Employee Behavior
This course is designed to help managers develop a solid understanding of the basic concepts and technologies that they will encounter in the information technology field. Learners in this course will expand their knowledge of IT through games, videos, interactive exercises, quizzes, and other engaging content. Topics of major concern to managers are discussed throughout the course and include big data, cloud implementations, and mobile computing. Learners will combine these with business concepts in order to better inform business decisions. Examples of real-world cases involving IT security and other relevant topics are also incorporated to further expand a learner's knowledge of IT. In addition, certifications and careers in IT are introduced with explanations of each in this crucially important field.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 10 hours
This program awards 0.3 CEUs.
Access to this program is 90 days.
- Discuss the importance of addressing difficult employee behavior
- Describe a six-step model for handling conversations about difficult behaviors
- Apply practical tips for handling conversations about difficult behaviors
- Recognize the common 12 difficult employee behavioral types
- Describe the 12 difficult behaviors, their causes and motivations, and their consequences
- Outline best practices for handling the 12 difficult behaviors
- Apply best practices to workplace scenarios involving the 12 behavioral types
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 199.00
Course Number : ME-231