No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
HR Ethics Certificate
Human resources professionals are charged with supporting the success of their organizations in ways that are ethical and socially responsible. Ethical organizations must consider questions about what is right and fair in all decision-making processes. Because HR professionals are involved in designing and enforcing policies that impact the people who work in an organization, they play an especially powerful role in shaping the ethical culture.
Each of these 1.5-hour courses explores the relationship between human resources and creating an ethical workplace. While some delve into theoretical and philosophical questions about how we can know what is right and wrong, others focus on applying theory to practice in an organizational setting. After completing the courses in this certificate, the learner will be prepared to play an essential role in shaping the ethical culture in their workplace. Each self-paced course features an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, case studies, and assessments.
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated Time to Complete: 15 hours
This program awards 1.5 CEUs.
Access to This Program is 180 days
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
Courses included in this suite:
- HR Ethics Series: Building an Ethical Organization
- HR Ethics Series: Capitalism, Inequality, and Justice
- HR Ethics Series: Common Ethical Challenges
- HR Ethics Series: Corporations and Corporate Social Responsibility
- HR Ethics Series: Defining Business Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Ethical Decision Making
- HR Ethics Series: Globalization and Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Issues in the Workplace
- HR Ethics Series: Leadership and Organizational Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Theories of Ethics
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 11/30/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 259.00
Course Number : ME-214