No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
Challenges for Agile Teams
This intermediate-level course is designed to help Agile practitioners decipher and solve the problems that arise regularly in their work. The course begins with 16 video segments from seasoned Agile trainers and practitioners who provide tips and best practices for addressing Agile team challenges. The course then presents 20 short case studies that test the student's understanding of Agile practices and provide guidance for resolving common problems. The case studies are structured to simulate the conversations and interactions that happen regularly on Agile projects; seeing these disputes as narratives will help students learn to deconstruct issues and diagnose the underlying problems that need to be corrected, just as they would in their everyday work. As students decode these disputes and plan appropriate responses, they'll gain the experience they need to guide their teams and to put them back on track to deliver value to their customers.
This program is open enrollment and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Estimated time to complete: 5 hours
This program awards CEUs
Access to this program is 90 days.
- Identify the underlying issues that lead to common problems for Agile teams
- Help team members recognize when their behaviors are inhibiting team development
- Describe ways to keep an Agile team focused on delivering value
- Uncover additional stakeholders and project participants to enhance project feedback
- Give examples of the "must have" skills that product owners should possess
- Reorganize daily stand-ups to improve their performance
- Summarize options for overcoming velocity estimation mistakes
- Outline effective rewards and acknowledgments that promote team cohesion and interaction
- 20 real-world case studies
- Audio enabled
- Video content
- Badge and credit awarding
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded 4 PDUs/contact hours. Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring a minimum of 70% on the course self-assessment.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24-48 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) — Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 10/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 149.00
Course Number : ME-105