No courses registered.
Browse our online catalog to register.
A Management Guide to Blockchain
This program is open enrollment (fully online) and can begin within 2-3 business days of registration.
Registration is ongoing throughout 2021.
Blockchain is on the forefront of emerging technologies and is the foundation of modern cryptocurrencies. If you're a manager with little exposure to blockchain as a concept, this course will help you build an understanding of the concepts and how the technology might apply to your business. This course is an introduction to blockchain as an underlying technology for cryptocurrencies and other applications. The assignments delve into critical parts of blockchain, such as consensus mechanisms and cryptography. They also look at blockchain's impact on verticals such as healthcare, Fintech, and government, along with democracy, governance, and social impact.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
Access to this program is 90 days.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Explain the fundamentals of blockchain
- Describe the critical nature of consensus mechanisms for blockchains
- Debate blockchain as an emerging technology, from its start with cryptocurrencies to its evolution into smart contracts
- Outline the basic parts of Blockchain Network Architecture and the concept of eliminating central authorities in money and equity transactions
- Discuss the various blockchain applications and what issues they are meant to solve
- Describe how blockchain is impacting industries such as Fintech, healthcare, government and supply chains
- Discuss blockchain and its role in democracy, governance and social impact
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
Instructor : MindEdge
Dates : 10/31/21
Days : Online
From : -
Fee : $ 99.00
Course Number : ME-185